Career Development Events
Career Development is pleased to announce the following events for the fall 2013 semester. Please contact Ryan Mooney for additional information on any of our programs.
||SPIN Company Tour -- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
||Career Development Carnival, Redmond Room -- 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
||LinkedIn Workshop, SJ 247 -- 2 Sessions 1:45 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
||Networking Workshop, MH 314 -- 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
||Mocktail Networking Night, Redmond Room -- 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
||Mock Interview Day, All day- Sign up w/ Career Development
||Nonprofit & Government Fair, St. Joseph’s University -- 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
||SEPCHE Career Fair, Cabrini College -- 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Note: Due to the severe forecast for Monday possibly into Tuesday, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the Teacher Job Fair scheduled for Tuesday, March 4 at Neumann University. This is the first time in 21 years that it has been necessary to cancel. Please visit www.dvec.net for information on possible refunds or interaction between candidates and recruiters. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused but our main concern is for everyone’s safety. Please remain safe.
The list of consortium participants can be found at www.dvec.net. Open to students, graduates, and alums seeking teaching positions.
- Cost - $5.00.
- Candidates from sponsoring institutions, pre-registered and bearing tickets, will be admitted at 9:00 am.
- Early admission provides our students with easier access to employers.
- Note: Only candidates from sponsoring schools may pre-register.
Disadvantages to Registration at the Door
- Cost - $10.00 (cash only).
- Not admitted until 10:00 am.
- Note: The above applies to all registering at the door, including consortium students and graduates.
For more information, click here to visit the DVEC website.