Thank you for your interest in Chestnut Hill College. Below you will find the steps to complete the application process. It is recommended that applications be submitted before January 31.
Steps to apply:
1. Application - You may apply online.
2. Pay a $35 non-refundable application fee.
3. Send your SATor ACT results through Collegeboard.com and ACTstudent.org. -- Chestnut Hill College school code: 2082
4. Request your official high school transcript to be sent from your guidance office.
5. Two (2) letters of recommendation. (optional)
6. Essay or personal statement. (optional)
Please note that we accept a printed version of The Common Application. Rolling Admission is for those students who wish to keep open several college options during the application process. Application for admission should be made as early as possible after the completion of the junior year of high school.
The Admissions Committee may request additional information, including a personal interview with a member of the Admissions staff.
Please send materials to:
The Undergraduate Admissions Office
Chestnut Hill College
9601 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118
Chestnut Hill College only enrolls students who:
- Have a high school diploma
- or Have a GED or the equivalent
Chestnut Hill College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origins, sex, disability or age or on the basis of any other criteria which is inconsistent with state or local laws in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school administered programs.