Debra L. Lawrence, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Education
Office Location: St. Joseph Hall, 4th flr., East Wing, SJ467
Office Phone: 215.753.3614
- Ph.D., Education, Walden University, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- M.A., Early Childhood Education, University of Colorado, Denver
- B.S., Social Research, Structure, and Change, Empire State College, New York
- Educational Psychology
- Student Teaching Seminar
- Early Education Foundations and Observation
- Leadership and Administration
- Teacher education; Effects of stress and trauma on learning
- Approaches to education that strengthen learning dispositions
Child Care Information and Exchange, November/December 2010 Issue, "The Power of Classroom Dispositions"
NAEYC 2009 Professional Development Institute DVD of Featured Sessions, "Putting Play BACK into Practice"