William J. Ernst, Psy.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Office Location: St. Joseph Hall, 4th flr., North Wing, SJ450
Office Phone: 215.753.3632
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Psychological Assessment II
- Biological Bases of Behavior
- Historical Foundations of Psychology
- Dissertation Mentoring
- Misconceptions of traumatic brain injury
- Interprofessional collaboration
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Ernst, W. J., Trice, A. D. Gilbert, J. & Potts, H. (2009). Misconceptions about traumatic brain injury and recovery among nursing students. Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation. 24(3), 213-220.
- Ernst, W. J., Pelletier S., & Simpson, G. (2008). Consultation with school personnel: What clinical neuropsychologists need to know. The Clinical Neuropsychologist, 22(6), 953-976.
- Ernst, W J., Grayson, J., & Webb, N. (2006, Summer). Maltreatment and its effects on early brain development. Virginia Child Protection Newsletter, 77, 1-16.
Other Academic Information
- Consultant to the College Board
- Licensed Psychologist (PA, NJ, VA)
- National Register Health Service Provider in Psychology
- Member of the American Psychological Association
- Member of the National Academy of Neuropsychology